A cautionary tale of lust and sin or the enlightenment of a visionary? It's fascinating how much is still open for debate when looking for meaning in the many strange and enthralling details of Hieronymus Bosch's "The Garden of Earthly Delights"(1503–15), which is currently housed at the Museo del Prado in Madrid, Spain.
The inside triptych of this work has been transformed into three exquisitely knitted socks, each inspired by a select few symbolic elements of each panel. Packed in a custom box, it is the perfect gift for the enlightened art geek.
Size Guide (US)
- Large: Fits Women 10–12.5 or Men 8–12
- Medium: Fits Women 6–9.5 or Men 4.5–7.5
- Set of three socks in a gift box
- 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane.
- Wash inside out (100ºF/40ºC max)
- Do not tumble dry, iron